Packaging startup!

It's passed a long time since I wrote a post, I was very busy with my job, but today during my "relax time" I came across a wonderful start up 100% made in Italy and I thought: "Ok I have to share this with all my contacts".
The start up name is Packly, a innovative solution to create your own die-cuts packaging. You can choose between different shapes (actually not so much but c'mon it's a start up) and the thickness of the material. With this service you can customize the sizes, put your design on it, choose from different printing and shipping options and receive the customized packaging starting from a single piece up!
About the price, as you can see on the following image, I choose a simple pack 60x60x60 in 320gr-0,6mm and the price for a single piece is 0,54 euro/4,03 danish crowns if you buy 100 pieces and if you can wait until a 4th September. Of course the more pieces you buy the lower the final price. They offer free shippings in all the EU too, so the price doesn't change. 
 

I think this is a really interesting idea and I hope they can add many more packagings on their list, maybe I will use it for my future project! 

Spoiler alert: 
I'm working on a packaging for a cheesefactory here in Copenhagen!

Stay tuned and have a nice (almost ended) Monday! 


0 commenti: